Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Welcome and stuff

The blog is up and running! Horray! It's your girl Sinead here, and I'll be posting stuff here every now and again, mostly summaries of what we're up to. If I were you I'd expect updates after each meeting, but if I were me (which I am) I'd expect maybe an update once a month. Let's see whose right. (I hope you are)

So, lets start off by remembering what's been happening so far. Let's see, we're working on our movie slowly but surely, having designs for dresses and things being made, taking lots of pictures, and I've been lead to believe there are a few secret projects floating around... Hmm, I wonder what they could be. Whatever it is I'm excited to find out! With so much going on it's a bit of a miracle we ever get anything done! There's only so much time till our show in June, so with that deadline in mind lets get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment